Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it,
and if I were a bird I would fly
about the earth seeking the successive autumns.
– GEORGE ELIOT
Aggie Perilli Communications International (APCI) delivers award-winning communications, marketing and information campaigns to non-profit and for-profit interests and organizations. From strategy through customer tracking, APCI engages and aligns your audience to realize your vision and inspire a world of difference.
Among APCI’s integrated full-service offerings are:
– market research and strategy development
– communication and campaign conceptualization
– advertising and marketing, including social media
– public relations that include crisis communications and training
– digital and print content creation, including publications, websites, blogs and articles
– art, development and management
– interviews, films, streaming videos, trailers and more
– language translations with graphic design, formatting and production
– customer tracking and analysis
Representative clients include Pfizer, Roche, Johnson & Johnson, St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Affinity Federal Credit Union, Strategic Intelligence Skills, Cotton Gloves Research, REB Organizational Consulting, X-Factor Communications, and The Arc of Somerset County, which advocates for people with developmental disabilities.
APCI and its clients consistently receive recognition from organizations as diverse as the non-profit Arc of New Jersey, the nationwide Association of Independent Information Professionals, and the Communicator global awards program.
To realize your vision and inspire a world of difference, contact APCI.