Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it,
and if I were a bird I would fly
about the earth seeking the successive autumns.
– GEORGE ELIOT
Aggie Perilli Communications International (APCI) creates award-winning communications, marketing, and information campaigns for non-profit and for-profit interests and organizations. From strategy through customer tracking, APCI engages and aligns your audience to realize your vision while inspiring a world of difference.
Among APCI’s integrated full-service offerings are:
– market research and strategy development
– communication and campaign conceptualization
– advertising and marketing, including social media
– media relations that include crisis communications and training
– digital and print content creation, including publications, websites, blogs, articles, and interviews
– art, development, and management
– commercials, films, streaming videos, trailers, and more
– language translations with graphic design, formatting, and production
– customer tracking and analysis
Representative clients include Campaign Nonviolence with the Pace e Bene peace organization, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Roche, Strategic Intelligence Skills, Cotton Gloves Research, REB Organizational Consulting, X-Factor Communications, St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Affinity Federal Credit Union, The Arc of Somerset County which supports people with developmental disabilities, and more.
APCI and its clients consistently receive recognition from organizations that range from the regional and national Arc of New Jersey and Association of Independent Information Professionals to the Communicator global awards program.
To realize your vision while inspiring a world of difference, contact APCI.