Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it,
and if I were a bird I would fly
about the earth seeking the successive autumns.
– GEORGE ELIOT
Aggie Perilli Communications International (APCI) creates award-winning communications, marketing, and information awareness campaigns for non-profit and for-profit interests and organizations. From strategy through customer tracking, APCI engages and aligns your audience to realize your vision while inspiring a world of difference.
Among APCI’s comprehensive full-service offerings are:
– market research and strategy development
– communication and campaign conceptualization
– advertising and marketing that includes social media
– media relations including crisis communications and training
– interviews and writing for publications, videos, blogs, articles, and websites
– art and illustrations, and print and digital development and management
– commercials, films, streaming videos, trailers, and more
– language translations with corresponding graphic design, formatting, and production
– customer tracking and analysis
Representative clients include author and Nobel Peace Prize Nominee Rev. John Dear and Campaign Nonviolence with the Pace e Bene peace organization, Strategic Intelligence Skills, Cotton Gloves Research, REB Organizational Consulting, X-Factor Communications, St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Roche, Affinity Federal Credit Union, The Arc of Somerset County, which advocates for people with developmental disabilities, and more.
APCI and its clients consistently receive recognition from organizations that range from the regional Arc of New Jersey and national Association of Independent Information Professionals to the Communicator global awards program.
To realize your vision while inspiring a world of difference, contact APCI.